Regardless of whether you have a whole shoe collection or you are just the type of woman who likes to keep it simple, the best boots for women are a must-have. Unlike regular shoes, they are designed with high-quality materials to provide optimum protection from the elements.
Thus, these boots are waterproof and warm on the inside to enable you to face the winter without fear. The best thing about these boots is that these days they are functional and stylish so you won’t have to compromise anything.
With several snow boot brands available in the industry, finding the ideal choice can, sometimes, be a nightmare. That is why you need to check out the following top 10 best reviews in 2021.
Check out the Best Snow Boots for Women Reviews
1. Columbia Ice Maiden II Women’s Snow Boot
With its lux feminine look, the Columbia Ice Maiden II Women’s Snow Boot is versatile and stylish. It is lightweight yet waterproof, making it a perfect companion for winter’s worst days. What’s more, this snow boot boasts a seam-sealed membrane bootie construction to give you the protection that you desperately need during winter.
- Lace-up closure: Allows you to adjust for a custom and secure fit
- Insulated construction: Provides optimum warmth and comfort
- Techlite midsole: Offers superior cushioning and long-lasting comfort
- Rubber sole: Delivers advanced traction for slip-free performance
- Waterproof leather and textile construction: Keeps you warm and dry during the worst of weather
- This boot is perfect for any cold outdoor trek
- It has a soft faux fur collar and tongue lining for added warmth
- Comes in a variety of colors and styles
- This boot has expert craftsmanship and stitching for optimum durability
- Fits great without looking ugly
- This boot cuts wide in size so choose your size wisely
2. Columbia Minx Mid II Women’s Winter Boot
For boots that will make you feel proud to put your feet up near the fire at the lodge, choose the Columbia Minx Mid II Women’s Winter Boot. It has faux fur at the collar and tongue to enable you to make a fashion statement wherever you go. Besides, this boot is built from the highest quality materials and the best technologies to give you stylish yet functional footwear.
- 2000g of insulation: Ensures your feet stay warm and dry throughout
- Advanced traction outsole: Provides a secure grip for you to walk comfortably on various surfaces
- Heat-trapping reflective lining: Keeps you exceptionally warm and comfortable
- Lace-up closure: Allows for a secure and adjustable fit
- Woven synthetic textile construction: Provides maximum waterproofness
- Breathable lining: Wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Removable contoured PU footbed: Gives you optimum support
- This boot reduces your need for bulky layers
- It is warm and comfortable without being ugly
- The girlie lacing style gives you that feminine look
- It has a reinforced bootie overlay
- Comes in various colors and styles to choose from
- This boot runs small in size so you may have to do order 1 size up
3. Kamik Momentum Women’s Snow Boot
Crafted from 100% synthetic, the Kamik Momentum Women’s Snow Boot is sturdy to last several uses. It has a high-quality rubber sole to provide secure traction on ice and other wet surfaces. Also, this boot it rated -25F to enable you to walk comfortably even during those extremely cold winter seasons.
- Moisture-wicking lining: Provides excellent breathability and quick-drying performance
- Waterproof nylon upper: Prevents water from entering to keep your foot dry
- Removable footbed: Gives you the versatility to add or remove depending on your needs
- Seam-sealed construction: Offers added protection and waterproofness
- Anti-odor treatment: Eliminates bacteria causing odor
- 200g Thinsulate insulation: Keeps you warm and cozy on the snow
- Quick bungee lacing: Allows for a secure and adjustable fit
- Available in numerous colors and sizes
- This boot looks attractive and stylish
- It has a gusseted tongue to prevent snow from entering
- This boot is complete with faux fur tongue that adds warmth
- his boot is a little heavy for wearing everyday
4. GLOBALWIN Women’s Winter Snow Boots
Keep your feet warm and comfy in style with the GLOBALWIN Women’s Winter Snow Boots. They are decked out with trendy patterns in a range of color combos, enabling you to find your very favorite pair. Moreover, these boots come in various sizes to enable you to choose from according to your needs.
- Rubber sole: Provides secure grip and traction on various surfaces
- Short lace-up style: Gives you a convenient way to adjust the boots for a secure fit
- Premium Italian PU leather: Offers waterproof and long-lasting performance
- Fleece lining interior: Provides a soft and comfortable feel
- Available in various colors and patterns
- These boots are comfortable and fashionable
- They are true to size and fit well
- The boots are easy to clean by wiping
- They come in a nice pretty package
- These boots look sturdy and well-made
- They are worth the price and offer great value for money
- These boots may come with minor defects which are replaceable
5. SOREL Women’s Carnival Snow Boot
The SOREL Women’s Carnival Snow Boot is where function meets fashion. It is made from 100% textile and synthetic to give you always-ready footwear for non-stop days and nights in the city. Better yet, this boot is rated -25° Fahrenheit, making it ideal for those heavy snows.
- Waterproof nylon upper: Prevents water from getting in
- Seam-sealed construction: Ensures added protection from water
- Handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell: Provides secure traction on wet surfaces
- Removable inner boot: Offers extra warmth and comfort
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug in the midsole: Provides extra insulation
- Keeps your feet warm and protected in any weather
- Available in different colors and sizes for you to pick from according to your tastes and preferences
- This boot has a bold and feminine look
- It has a lace-up closure for an adjustable and secure fit
- This boot is complete with a faux-shearling snowcat goes well with most outfits
- This boot is heavy and clunky, but that is what gives it the protective attributes
6. Sorel Snow Angel Women’s Lace Boot
Keep your steps steady and supported while walking on snow with the Sorel Snow Angel Women’s Lace Boot. It is rugged and durably constructed to sustain temperatures of as low as -25degrees, enabling you to walk or play confidently in the snow. Furthermore, this boot is 200 g Thinsulate insulted to give you optimum protection from the snow.
- Rubber lug outsole: Provides high traction on various surfaces
- Lace-up design: Allows for a secure and adjustable fit
- Rubber outer shell: Provides maximum waterproof protection
- Insulated faux-faux fur cuff: Gives added warmth and extra waterproofing
- Water-resistant suede leather: Delivers cozy protection against the elements
- Fully lined premium fleece: Provides extra warmth and comfort
- This snow boot is available in three colors to choose from
- It is insulation rated to -25 F degrees
- There are various sizes to suit people with different needs
- Fits well and comfortable
- The boot is soft and super warm on the inside
- This snow boot may come with a few defects; otherwise, it is a great purchase
7. Columbia Ice Maiden II Women’s Slip Winter Boot
Stay warm and protected while enjoying the beautiful outdoors during winter with the Columbia Ice Maiden II Women’s Slip Winter Boot. It is complete with a faux fur cuff to add extra warmth and style. Moreover, this snow boot comes in various colors and styles to enable you to choose from according to your needs and preferences.
- Lightweight construction: Gives you the flexibility and freedom of movement
- Rubber outsole: Provides secure traction on various surfaces
- Waterproof construction: Keeps you warm and protected against the cold
- Techlite midsole: Offers a supportive and comfortable performance
- Leather and synthetic fur exterior: Provides extra strength and durability
- Seam-sealed membrane: Delivers added protection from the elements
- This boot is functional and stylish
- It seems well-made and sturdy to withstand the cold outdoors
- This boot is soft and warm on the inside
- It feels good under the foot and is comfortable to walk in
- This boot is a little tedious to put on but it stays nicely in place once it is on
8. BEARPAW Isabella Women’s Snow Boot
The BEARPAW Isabella Women’s Snow Boot is made from high-quality materials to give you an organic beauty that is wearable all year round. It has the perfect combination of style, functionality, and durability to stand the test of time. Besides, this boot has a full lace-up design to allow for easy on and off.
- 100% Leather construction: Provides optimum strength and longevity
- Full-length gusset: Keeps out all the water and snow from entering
- Topline bungee lace: Allows you to adjust the boot for a custom and secure fit
- Wool blend lining: Keeps your foot cool and comfortable
- Sheepskin footbed: Provides added warmth and support
- Rubber outsole: Delivers safe and secure traction on various surfaces
- This boot is flexible and comfortable to walk in
- It is soft and warm on the inside
- Available in various colors and sizes to pick from
- It is designed to fit true to size
- This boot has an amazing quality to give you great value for money
- The price is a bit on the expensive side; however, you get what you pay for
9. GLOBALWIN 1837 Women’s Snow Boots
Be ready to face the chilly winters when you have the GLOBALWIN 1837 Women’s Snow Boots. They have a thicker layering to
give you optimum warmth and maximum protection from the elements. Yet they remain lightweight to give you the flexibility to move freely on the wet snow.
- Thick fur on top: Keeps your feet warm and cozy
- Midrise design: Offers all-round winter protection without you being refrained
- Diagonal progressive lacing: Contours perfectly to the natural movement of your feet
- Robust binding finish and stitching: Makes sure the boots don’t tear or rip even after a heavy use
- PU leather construction: Provides the toughness you need for rugged use
- Durable rubber outsole: Delivers unbeatable traction on icy surfaces for you to avoid slips and skids
- These boots are practical and stylish
- They are versatile for you to wear for various occasions
- The boots are available in two heights to choose from
- They come numerous colors and sizes to pick from
- These boots run small so order a size up for a perfect fit
10. Columbia Heavenly Women’s Snow Boot
No products found.
The Columbia Heavenly Women’s Snow Boot is where style meets function for extreme weather. It is equipped with metal rivets and lacing aglets to deliver added strength and durability. Moreover, this boot boasts a faux fur tongue and collar lining to give you more style and optimum protection.
- Omni-TECH seam-sealed membrane: Provides a waterproof yet breathable protection
- Removable PU footbed: Gives you versatile support and comfort
- Omni-HEAT reflective lining: Ensures added thermal insulation and maximum warmth
- Synthetic woven textile upper: Delivers waterproof and durable performance
- Rubber outsole: Offers non-marking traction on icy surfaces
- This boot is amazingly comfortable
- Looks cute and feels warm on the inside
- It is lightweight to give you the utmost flexibility of movement
- Fits perfectly and stays completely waterproof
How to Choose the Best Snow Boots For Women
Choosing the best snow boots for women involves a lot of things; however, the following three are the most important ones to consider, have a look!
Above anything else, the best boots for snow are determined by the material used for construction. This is because the material will determine not only the durability of the boots but also its waterproof ability. Therefore, you need to look out for boots made from high-quality materials such as leather and synthetic fiber.
To get the most out of your snow boots, make sure they have high-quality outsole. The outsole should be flexible but durable to provide adequate traction. Therefore, you need to pick boots that have rubber outsole since they are grippy to deliver secure traction, especially on wet surfaces.
When shopping for a new pair of snow boots, the lining is among the crucial factors you need to put into considerations. Ensure the lining is high-quality not just to provide the insulation you need to stay warm but to keep your feet cool and breathable as well. The last thing you need is to sweat in your snow boots.
Gone are the days when warm snow boots were characterized by ugly appearances. Today, the best snow boots for women have the perfect balance between function and fashion to give you a stylish unit you are not shy to walk in. And those are the kind of boots included in the above reviews. So take a thorough read to identify the right pair of snow boots for all your needs.